Peer Review for Pod 6

Posted in: edci335 | 0

Course content

The course content references to resources related to the topic, such as videos, articles, and blogs, and is clearly cataloged and listed. The activities in Topics are also great and get everyone involved.

Inclusive design

When inclusive design parts. The second small point in the ELL. I have a few suggestions as an English learner. I feel it is similar with me are more suitable for two English learners of the same language and two native English speakers team composed of activity. Because some English learners English is very poor, Even if many native English speakers help English learners understand and explain problems. But English learners still can bot understand. And when English learners discuss with three native English speakers, English learners often don’t understand what native English speakers are to discussing. So they are not willing to communicate. Supposing there are two English learners native language in the same. They can use their common language to explain to the person who does not understand when the English learners do not understand. And that the person who does not understand can understand more quickly. Finally, they can communicate and discuss with the group in English. Of course, English may not progress very fast, but I feel that English learners need to understand the question first. I don’t know if my idea is right or not, it’s just my mental process as an English learner for so many years.

Other inclusive designs that I agree with and like, especially for single mothers, are less rigid deadlines for homework that they can use in case of an emergency so that they don’t miss school or take care of their children.

Assessment plan

I feel that the score of group activities is a little low because it is not attractive. Many students who do not want to socialize or discuss give up this part or do not care about this part. If the score of group activities is set at 30%, maybe they will try harder or maybe it’s just me think.

Conclusion

Overall, the Group 6 interactive learning resource has well structured and summarized. It’s a very complete draft.